Thursday, April 17, 2008

Who could ask for more preciousness?

Maybe I've put up too many pictures in this post, but whatever, they're just so cute! This is Goat. If I could bring one home, this would have to be the one. Mom....???


Halloumi String Pepperjack.



As soon as you grab the right spot they are in utter bliss.



Jibne liked the bow too!!



Gouda and I have quite a mental bond.


It's the best when all four cats sit on the couch between Shelley (my roommate) and I. I really feel like we're a family.

Jibne's nipples look painful!!

Here's a view of the living room. Jesse, who lives in the apartment above us, is in the chair on the right with Jibne; he adores cats. Andrew, who lives across the hall, hates cats and finds them disgusting. But sometimes even he is obviously overwhelmed by these babies' charm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the kitties and the bows, and the baileys and the christmas tree too....mom