Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Akamas Peninsula


A friend and I found a "traditional boat tour" which drove alongside the coast and stopped for several hours for swimming in the "Blue Lagoon" and a traditional lunch. It was one of the most relaxing days of my whole life.





Hell yeah I'll have a slice! (By the way, he scrubbed raw garlic on them just like Mom and Dave do! My friend had never heard of such a thing. I felt so lucky to come from such an intelligent family.)

Best lunch ever. Like, EVER.
Nothing is quite as awesome as a Greek dance party with the chef to traditional music.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt refreshed just looking at the sights and smells (well I almost could smell the good food!)...and I got see my daughter's little toes! mumma

Anonymous said...

lets run away together.
k2