Monday, July 2, 2007

It Was the Summer of '07

Yeah..."fantastic" doesn't even begin to describe it...
Wow.
I'm actually not exaggerating when I say his voice sounds amazing - somehow it really hasn't changed since the eighties. I wasn't expecting the songs to sound so downright rocking live.


You wish you had this shirt.
A and J got slightly less cool shirts than I, but that's okay.

Not just probably, I'd even go so far as to say quite likely.

All lit up, he looks sort of like an angel, doesn't he?

While I don't have any shots of myself jumping around or dancing at the concert, my moves probably resembled those of these weirdos I saw recently on the Mall...




It was really impossible to get clear pictures. Sorry.


Some people were really excited about Bryan.

He played (thumpingly) every song I knew, and then a bunch more that I had never heard. But the Cypriots and others sure knew the words. It was so great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kay - you're so effin lucky! i can totally picture you gettin down, singing along! i too got to see a great concert, not as good as BA im sure, but seeing kenny rogers was still amazing! love ya kay! b.

Anonymous said...

by far my favorite post yet.
k2

Anonymous said...

yes yes, one of my fave posts too! but i think its time for more posts! even if they dont have pics. cmon kay abroad! tell us something!