Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kyrenia

The Kyrenia (Turkish side) harbor presents one with the all-important question: Efes beer (blue) or Carlsberg (green)?

I'm feeling a pretty strong urge to watch Captain Ron.

The Kyrenia Castle is really lovely.

And what castle is complete without mannequins being tortured?

The guy above is set up looking down on the woman below.
Super creepy.

It's hard to tell with the picture this size, but someone threw her a pepsi can. How considerate; I bet she's thirsty!



Napping in the shade: nothing in the world sounds better than that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know this post was here until just now! and I love the boat harbor. So are the two men sitting there typically Turkish or are they Greek? I think I need some pix of what it looks/feels like to be in these two cultures, ie what color are people and is it very diverse? Signed anonymous for obvious reasons (again)

Kay said...

Yeah I wondered if people would scroll down if I posted twice in the same hour. I had high hopes, but I should've known better. Those dudes are all either Turkish Cypriots or actual Turks who have emigrated. The color of both the peoples is pretty much the same, and often if you didn't hear them speak it might be difficult to tell them apart, but I don't know...there is a difference in looks too. I'll see what I can do.