Sunday, July 29, 2007

Alone

Lisa, Alaina, and Heather, my roommates, are all gone. So is nearly everyone else; it feels tremendously strange. I like to pretend they just left for a couple days and that I am not myself leaving any time soon. This is outside our flat, at the Intercollege Hostel, by far the awesomest place to live in town. I'm going to miss it so much. I did change my ticket though, so I leave this Friday, rather than tomorrow as I had so incorrectly originally planned. Maybe this week I get less lazy and actually post some pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an adventure you had living with them! Strangers walking in, hot nights sleeping on the floor!
So much fun to see the place and the people! love mom

Anonymous said...

okay kay, im back. glad that youre hanging out there for a few more days! ill try skyping you tomorrow. b.