Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hala Sultan Tekke

A mosque in Larnaca



I'd imagine that these puppies never have before and never will again receive as much attention as they got from the massive group of us.

It felt a little thrilling to be the only one who could actually read the letters.



For those who've seen it: isn't this a lot like the poster or cover (I can't exactly recall) for that Israeli movie Walk on Water? Beyond the fence are the "Great Salt Lakes of Larnaca." I like salt!


I like palm trees too.



For those who have asked, and for any that I may call -
this is my cell number:
357-99-129-253
357 is the Cyprus country code
I don't have a voicemail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when I read your blogs I like to "read' them in my head with your voice. it is the goodness.
you know what's not the goodness?
that on your side bar you have
"bens awesome tshirts"..
are we not also awesome. (we are at least shameful and petty.)

oh, Im sure you know who this is...

Anonymous said...

i dont know how i feel about the above comment....

but i do want to prank call you now! thanks for the idea kay!

b.

Kay said...

Umm...are you using the royal we, anonymous? Ben's shirts are crafted through much physical labor by his hands and needles...the effort there deserves an adjective such as "awesome" - sorry! I don't know about you though...

Anonymous said...

Those puppies were so damn cute...maybe you should steel them?