Thursday, June 21, 2007

The problem with attempting to do homework at a bar

D: Excuse me, are you on internet here?
K: Well, sometimes, it fades in and out.
D: I am Demetrios! I am Greek!
K: I'm "K----". I'm American.
D: American! You are from America! Where?
NewYorkMiamiMaineNashvillePittsburghOrlandoChicagoOhioKaaansas? Hollywood! New Jersey!
K: Whoa...no, Seattle.
D: Ohhh, yes, I know of Seattle!
K: Great!
D: Why would you come here! So boring in Cyprus! Have you been to Greece?
K: No.
D: Oh, wow, Greece is like twenty times better! I came here to work with my friend seven months ago, but we are so bored we are going on a plane to Athens tomorrow morning at 6 o’clock. It will be so much better! Come, you must follow me to Athens!
K: Oh, no thanks, I have class tomorrow at 10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well kay let's see I know you can write more than three pages about what diplomacy means to you , I am sure if I asked you your answer could easily last 15 minutes and really thats like 10 pages, you just have search within, and then.....
Bullshit.
love ya,
s